So..what does leva i neut mean? At one point in time, my mind was set on getting this phrase tattooed on my body somewhere, but for now they will just remain words I live by. I have more sweedish ancestry in me than anything else (I also have Irish, German, and other tidbits) so it translates to live in the moment in thier language. I also had hope of getting the celtic symbol for sisters tattooed with my sister and bestest friend Lauren, but I was pregnant on her 18th birthday and we ended up not going......and you know what? ..thank God! I am glad that I am one of the only people in my generation left without inked up skin, only to be a constant reminder of bad decisions.
Anyways, today was very enjoyable. I applied for my dream job at the moment - a daycare job where I could bring Brayden along - at a church daycare, went shopping and got leggings, two tops, and a motorcycle jacket, and of course..toys for Brayden!! I also got my victoria's secret swim '10 catalogue in the mail today. I couldn't resist looking thru it with the hopes of getting my pre-baby body back before summer. We are going to Florida the second week of June so I plan to start running with Bailey as soon as the weather turns warmer. I almost forgot! I haven't mentioned Bailey yet...my first baby! She is an 11 month old beautiful brindle boxer, and I might add very well trained and impeccable with my son. When I got her I was living alone and couldn't stand coming home to an empty house every night, and now she is truly part of the family and I couldn't imagine pulling up and not seeing her face in the window and then watching her whole body wag as I walk in the door. It is awesome to be surrounded and adored by both of my kiddos every day. In fact, my new years resolution this year: To constantly count my blessings every morning when I wake up to my wonderful little family and that little gummy smile :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment